Tuesday, August 15, 2006

...I wanna be sedated

Well I've got 24 hours til I get on a plane and I can't say I'm not stressed. I came down with a cold on Saturday night and despite my best efforts I am not over it yet. I am just focusing on waking up in moderately good health tomorrow, plenty of tea, water, Emergen-C, and those zinc Cold-eeze things. I still have some packing left to do, my room is mostly packed up but I pretty much threw everything I wanted to bring in a corner and have yet to put it in an actual bag. It's been slow going because I am excited to go but packing up my life here makes me sad, so I have avoided it as much as possible. I also have plenty of movies left to load on my gigabeat, little things to get around town, people to say goodbye to, and cold medicine to take. Goodbye to anyone I missed, see ya in 6 months!

No comments: