
In the evenings there are plenty of things to do before you go to bed, there are 3 bars: Gallagher's, the non-smoking bar that has bingo, karoke ontests, live music nights, and burger bar (where both Jesse and Adam cook); Southern Exposure, the smoking bar; and the Coffee House which serves wine and coffee drinks and has movie nights. There's also a bowling alley which is about 50 years old, we actually have to have people manually do the pinsetting, it's pretty cool, and there is a ceramics room, craft room, bouldering room, climbing wall, and a gymnasium where they occasionally have organized sports. And if I feel like staying in there is 2 movie channels, a video store, and a library. So I guess that's about it, I will post more pictures of these different activities or places over the season but I hope, for now, this gives you guys a picture of what my life is like here.

2 comments:
HEY HEY HEY is there any way you could somehow send me two of those pint glasses? I need some more for my collection and those would be perfect!...if it's possible...happy to pay for them if it is :)
Knowing you as I do, I suspect the video library lacks some favorites. Anything I can send you video-wise?
Post a Comment