Saturday, September 23, 2006

Stuff I miss


Stuff I miss (besides the obvious friends and fam):
The rain, Meconi's, non-fluorescent lighting, fruit and veggies that aren't really really old, my bed, acryllic paint, cooking, postcards from Rainy Day, getting the mail, going to the movies, Danger Room and Golden Age, Pegasus Coffee House, Blackbird Bakery, Le Panier, going to concerts, the news, grocery shopping, good wine and being able to use the internet without listening to the people next to me laugh/sing/have a running commentary of what they are looking at.

Things I suprisingly don't miss:
Real milk, driving, having my own room (stay tuned, this one may change come Mainbody), birds, trees, buildings that don't all look the same.


-If you guys want to send me mail (the flat kind, it is probably too late for packages), now's your last chance for a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blogski. Knox and I like the videos. A friend ran into some people who worked there; they said the lack of smells are a big one too. Take care, stay warm. Hugs, Shawn and Knox

Laura D. said...

Hi!

What is your address? I might just send you some of that flat mail stuff that takes forever and means soooo much! I know the feeling!

Laura

Anonymous said...

stuff we miss: YOU
hehe